We help organizations reinvent their future by using their collective potential.
With the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology, we help solving complicated matters with a playful tool: the LEGO® bricks.
- Are you in search of innovation?
- Are you developing a new product or service?
- Does your team need to cooperate differently?
- Do your people want to participate in developing a shared future?
- Does the communication between departments need to be improved?
- Do you feel the need to share all stakeholders’ perspectives?
- Is a merger ongoing and you face cultural differences?
- Do you want to redefine your strategy in real time?
- Do you want to improve your decision making process?
- Does a team have to be built or rebuilt?
- Is there a need for personal/team coaching?
- Does your organization need a different structure?
- Do you aim at a higher quality of your services?
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is particularly suited to progress in those situations (see results), as well as in the following contexts:
Change management, strategy building, innovation, social dialogue, team cohesion, individual and team coaching, pre- and post-merger, brand awareness, business launch, succession planning, outplacement, recruitment and selection, assessment centers…
For a detailed description of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology, click here to see what wikipedia says.